"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A public authority has the benefits of power and process."
- After four days the group was ordered to leave by public authorities.
- The Act gives any person the right to ask for official information from public authorities.
- This gives anyone the right of access to information held by public authorities.
- This low rate of interest he thought should be created and maintained by public authority.
- The firm is granted market power by a public authority.
- The other important issue is the role of public authorities.
- In other words, it concerns both the business and the public authorities.
- The public authorities should deal with the further distribution of the information themselves.
- A new city agency or public authority should take over the task, they said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.