"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 1982 he had been arrested several times by national authorities.
- The security staff works together with the national and municipal authorities.
- So there are possibilities for national authorities to take action.
- In most cases of fraud, the national authorities can provide help.
- A person's faith cannot be determined by the position of national or legal authorities.
- On the other hand, companies will know what they can expect from national authorities.
- I believe that the problem is best solved through national authorities.
- Because this is an area where powers are and will remain very much in the hands of the national authorities.
- That is why the national authorities have little experience there.
- Most of these cases are dealt with by national central authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.