"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since the imperial authority did not assert the power that it had, the colonists were left to govern themselves.
- The government was able to provide unity for a vast area through a combination of local autonomy and imperial authority.
- During the course of the 8th century, however, imperial authority was gradually extended to the interior.
- He was caught by imperial authorities and accused of treason.
- The discovery would not dispose him any more favorably to the imperial authority, of course.
- Though, most importantly, the church was clearly an independent player in the political system of the Empire, not subject to imperial authority.
- They have taken their objections to the streets and challenged imperial authority.
- The dispatch, taken to mean what it said on its face, was made public before the imperial authorities corrected their error.
- The last rebuilding effort was undertaken by the Russian imperial authorities in the 19th century.
- From his presence all imperial authority flowed, both civil and military.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.