"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This series presents the writings of spiritual authorities from throughout the world.
- The Devil can become as an angel of light, a great spiritual authority once said.
- The Trust, however, does not act as a central spiritual authority.
- In secular times like our own, perhaps, expertise can be viewed as a form of spiritual authority.
- No one in a position of spiritual or secular authority should be put on a pedestal.
- Certainly it would have been hard to find anyone less qualified than he as a spiritual authority.
- Jesus's approach seemed radical because it depended on spiritual authority alone.
- The church claimed spiritual authority for its practices and attempted to control the society.
- He is the worldwide spiritual authority and holds enormous sway over lives.
- Body art also enhanced their beauty, social status, and spiritual authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.