"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Kurds have the least interest in any strong central authority, which has never been good for them.
- They did not seem to recognize a central authority above the level of a village head.
- Political decisions should be taken at a local level if possible, rather than by a central authority.
- In the first place, the network would *have no central authority.
- "People no longer expect any help from the central authorities," he said.
- Los Angeles became the new central authority for the growing movement.
- As such, there is no central authority responsible for management of the system.
- Much of his early life was spent in a community at war with the Japanese central authorities.
- They do not have a central religious authority or any common institutions.
- With violence everywhere and no central authority, they couldn't leave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.