"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many said they were distressed by the special treatment he appears to be receiving from the Colombian authorities.
- Colombian authorities also stated that it could remain volatile in the weeks to come.
- At the time of the arrest, he had been living with a teenager, who was then 18, for three years, the Colombian authorities said.
- He is not being sought by the Colombian authorities at this time.
- The deal never was agreed upon by the Colombian authorities.
- The Colombian authorities were determining what charges to bring against her yesterday, he said.
- In the first four months of this year, he ordered nearly a dozen bombings that killed at least 60 people, Colombian authorities said.
- He replied that discussions with the Colombian authorities had not begun.
- Parliament has a duty to send a clear message to the Colombian authorities.
- We must therefore urge the Colombian authorities to protect these people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.