"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was "erected" by royal authority on 5 April 1603.
- This phenomenon is accompanied by a strengthening of royal authority.
- This had the effect of weakening royal authority even further.
- Both ones were quickly defeated, and the royal authority restored.
- We require the royal authority now, not when priests find it convenient to be present!
- The second is money, which supports the soldiers and provides the whole structure needed by royal authority.
- It was not enough, however, to long sustain royal authority in the city.
- This in turn added to the power and prestige of the royal authority.
- Rights of justice became localized and courts did not have to answer to royal authority.
- In the last year, critics have become increasingly willing to challenge royal authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.