"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town leaders took the side of the civil authorities.
- For police administration work, it came under local civil authorities.
- If people have died upon the island then it is a matter for the civil authorities.
- Army and civil authorities reached the site within 30 minutes.
- Because there are no civil authorities right now, not the kind you expect.
- With the rest there has been no follow up by the civil authorities.
- It was returned to civil authorities on May 19, 1945.
- Army troops were called in to help the civil authorities maintain law and order.
- It will then be up to church leaders in Illinois to give the information to civil authorities, he said.
- However, this addition was made without the approval of civil authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.