"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 500 were soon returned to the home village to work for the new authorities.
- In 2009, a new regional authority took control of the convention center.
- We expect that the first of the new authorities will be in place by April 1994.
- Los Angeles became the new central authority for the growing movement.
- The administration of these bodies was to pass to the new local authority for the old city.
- However, control did not pass to the new authority until 1 January 1970.
- It will be one of the most difficult tasks for the new authorities.
- The new authority will give the county $105 million in state aid over the next five years.
- They are not in themselves the primary function of this new authority.
- My final point is about the site of the new authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.