"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Canadian federal authorities did not always see things that way.
- Now, with most of the bodies identified, the Canadian authorities say the number is 10.
- The weather station was not discovered by Canadian authorities until 1981.
- Canadian authorities are more likely to support the nuclear industry than their American counterparts, he and other experts said.
- The aircraft has never been registered with the Canadian authorities.
- The Canadian authorities have come to the aid of farmers with several assistance programs.
- It surprised me, the first indication that he might now be willing to talk to the Canadian authorities.
- The Canadian authorities have said that they, too, are considering mandatory standards.
- Hamas is identified as a terrorist organization by Canadian authorities.
- Canadian authorities might find themselves under pressure to reopen the area to fishing before it's ready.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.