"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two important matters were settled about that time by ecclesiastical authority.
- This is the last and utmost force of ecclesiastical authority.
- True, many of them went to church to find customers, a fact well known to both ecclesiastical and municipal authorities.
- It was opposed by the ecclesiastical authorities and banned in 1791.
- The Seminary does not view itself as having any ecclesiastical authority over the personal life of the student.
- During this time he had the confidence of both secular and ecclesiastical authorities.
- It is of note these do not have to be approved by the ecclesiastical authorities.
- No ecclesiastical authority has any power over me in the conduct of my business at the library.
- The split led to the emergence of a separate ecclesiastical authority.
- He has the same ecclesiastical authority as that of the other Hierarchs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.