"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've all been given full presidential authority to do whatever it takes.
- A related concern was the question of Presidential authority and responsibility.
- It had limited Presidential authority to make war and manage budgets.
- I therefore assume Presidential authority and accept full responsibility for my decisions.
- The measure lapsed because the Presidential authority lasts for only two years.
- Others say the multiple approaches have exposed an overreaching of presidential authority.
- His confidents knew this and in many situations took advantage of Grant's presidential authority.
- Instead today belonged mostly to the President, who besides appearing on television also reportedly agreed to give up some important presidential authority.
- The Constitution also provides for presidential authority to be held by a council led by the prime minister.
- She added, "He has shown the disposition to conduct presidential authority without submitting himself to party pressure."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.