"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although the complete absence of parental authority would be irresponsible, parents must pick their fights.
- It was clear there was no parental authority, they couldn't control her.
- Because you have been placed in the role of adviser, which implies parental authority.
- I was just as independent at your age, more so, I guess, and taking a poor view of parental authority.
- She is typically the voice of wisdom, and the parental authority over the main cast.
- "When the child knows English and the parent doesn't, parental authority is undermined," he said.
- There will always be times of resistance toward parental authority.
- As a result, the normal lines of parental authority have broken down.
- Accompanying the greater caring was an intensification of parental authority.
- How will it then be possible to carry out effective checks of parental authority?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.