"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The statement also said baseball should turn over the administration of its program to an independent authority.
- And many independent authorities believe the government is still being too optimistic.
- As such, the Governor does not have any independent authority.
- Give them independent authority over some taxes and local services.
- Surely, it would best have been done by an independent authority.
- I believe that the public and Congress should have an independent authority over the protection of human research subjects.
- "I don't want to see the creation of another independent authority," he said.
- For another, the commission would have no credibility as an independent authority.
- The first is the matter of independent authorities or agencies.
- For example, you may want to know more about how the state's independent authorities actually work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.