"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By now we should all be very sceptical about anything coming from any international authority dealing with our money.
- He recognized the need for some form of international authority.
- By 1908 the group adopted its new name and was the international psychoanalytic authority of the time.
- Honestly, I thought he was going to turn himself in to international authorities later today.
- Within a few years, he had established himself as an international authority in the chemotherapy of the disease.
- There is no international authority or governance organization for this sport.
- Yes, there will be a greater need for international authority.
- All these figures have been offered up by one international authority or another.
- As if Europe' s ability to wage war was a guarantee of its international authority.
- The results could delay a move by the international authorities to end their oversight of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.