"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We work closely with Provincial authorities on economic, commercial, development and cultural issues.
- By 1922 most schools were under the control of elected provincial authorities, with little role for the national government.
- Fl100 million would also be provided to improve environmental management by local and provincial authorities.
- Various national and provincial authorities have been on high alert.
- The local civil administration complained to the provincial and national authorities.
- Provincial authority said that every year, about 600 to 800 criminal cases take place in the county, but half of them are not solved.
- The provincial authority was part of the central government's executive branch, not directly elected.
- This last question came to be viewed with great suspicion by the provincial authorities.
- Advance permission from provincial authorities is required for travel into many areas.
- Provincial and local authorities were ordered to double family planning funding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.