"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think it cuts across America's moral authority in the world.
- His choice will then need the backing of the president's moral and political authority.
- As for moral authority, that comes from the office, not the man.
- Once a nation turns its back on any moral authority, anything is possible.
- No one can doubt the moral authority of their words.
- What would we do with two men who held the moral authority of doctors?
- I think a voice of moral authority might have made the difference.
- At least they had the moral authority of saying the people gave them a mandate.
- And to this end we must display our moral authority.
- She had the power, the moral authority if need be to do it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.