"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2009, a new regional authority took control of the convention center.
- They were transferred to regional authorities or became independent companies.
- He is likely to spend money across the province on public works and then to give regional authorities more control over their local economic development.
- In many cases these are the local and regional authorities.
- Let us hope that the national and regional authorities make the most of these opportunities.
- This is part of our dialogue with the regional and policy authorities.
- Why must Europe recommend that to the local and regional authorities?
- In addition, the involvement of local and regional authorities must increase.
- It is right that regional and local authorities should participate.
- Local and regional authorities are not sufficiently involved in this approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.