"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My mother wanted me to go to a higher authority right away.
- The author, who died in 1985, must now face an even higher authority on truth.
- Often all it takes is the voice of higher authority.
- Sometimes, it takes a higher authority to help the local ones.
- He was forced to report the matter to a higher authority.
- It is possible that higher authorities told the court to do so.
- Parents looking for a higher authority to help them make these decisions will not find it.
- It is very hard for a human being to accept the power of a higher authority.
- And on Earth an official statement went out from high authority.
- Its reaction has been to call on higher authority - itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.