"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The provinces have broad local authority to spend and govern.
- The court does have broad authority to review every last detail of the trial record.
- Some council members suggested that such violence could be prevented only if Iraqi forces were given broad authority over security.
- Our ministers in the government do not have broad authority.
- "The President has broad authority to act in the national interest," he said.
- The action was symbolic, since the museum board has broad authority to manage the collection.
- The court supported the Government's broad authority to hold them.
- He said Congress had given the agency broad authority to conduct border searches.
- With the commissioner's broad authority and legal tradition against him, why would Rose go to court?
- They operate with broad authority; some even have the power to alter development plans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.