"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, there are many - again, we don't - no one that I've run across sounds to me like they're an absolute authority.
- The Federation does not have absolute authority over its members.
- The church holds to the absolute authority of the Bible.
- Hence, no need of an absolute authority to control them.
- People don't speak with that kind of absolute authority unless they have a gun in their hands.
- In the neighborhood, he is the face of absolute authority.
- This does not mean that they put themselves into the hands of an absolute authority.
- All Creators had absolute authority within their areas of government.
- But it was by no means a position of absolute authority.
- The leader should make it clear to everyone on board that he or she has absolute authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.