"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everyone now points firmly and with great authority in a different direction.
- One man said with great authority that the chief was actually 85.
- The voice was not raised, and yet had great authority.
- The Council would also have greater authority, especially over land use and the budget.
- He could speak on this topic with greater authority than anyone else in the country.
- Now he will speak to you, with greater authority than any king.
- He was one of the world's great authorities in his field.
- He is said to have been a person of great authority.
- Although the voice was that of the child, the words were spoken with great authority.
- The qualifications of the mind can alone give a very great authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.