"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Japanese authorities have tried to play down its importance.
- It is the best Japanese authority in the area of psychiatry.
- "The Japanese authorities lack the political will to deliver the necessary changes."
- "I think the market is finally starting to believe the Japanese authorities when they say rates aren't going up anytime soon."
- The Japanese authorities hope to discover what the men were doing in the country.
- In practice, both government and army were strictly controlled by the Japanese authorities.
- Japanese authorities announced they were doing the same for their airplanes.
- Though the Japanese military authorities created a court of appeal, it did not hear any cases.
- Much of his early life was spent in a community at war with the Japanese central authorities.
- The reason is to simulate the players' experience working as a Japanese authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.