"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some agencies have statutory authority to administer their own pay systems.
- "There is no doubt that they have the explicit statutory authority to issue these notes," he said.
- Laws made by statutory authorities are usually referred to as regulations.
- The statutory authority for financial assistance can be found in Sections 1433.
- "However I have the statutory authority and obligation to act to promote the best interests of the public schools."
- Infrastructure Australia is a statutory authority of the federal government.
- And they would first have to judge whether his request was within their statutory authority.
- To enjoy these types of appeal there must be specific statutory authority.
- But granting the office statutory authority could hurt more than help.
- They are based, he said, "on statutory authority, which is the fundamental building block of everything we do."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.