"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned to continue pulling the cart on the upward, winding road.
- But we were in good cover; Sarah knew that, too, and continued slowly pulling on the warm clothes.
- Their own acceleration dropped suddenly, and Lysander was able to continue pulling slowly away from them.
- Then suddenly an arm was around her neck, choking her while the hand continued pulling her hair.
- The Cornhuskers continued pulling away from the Jayhawks in the series, 14-8.
- He hopes for a rest, but still has to continue pulling his train.
- I'm going to continue pulling some of the conversation threads above the line.
- The remaining four continued pulling the boxes on and past our vantage point.
- "Yes, sir," said the chief engineer, his shoulders tensing as he continued pulling.
- "God help them, then," muttered the surgeon, and took herself off to continue pulling encodes from the waiting prisoners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.