"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sam went to the other end and the two men alternately pulled and pushed, trying to move it.
- This allowed a single engine and an anchored return pulley to plough, rather than the Fowler system that used a pair of engines, each one pulling alternately.
- Hanging onto the ends of the towel around his neck, he sat down and pulled alternately with each hand, trying to massage out the sudden tension.
- Each of the fixed electromagnets along the guideway alternately pull and push by switching polarity whenever one of the train's propulsion magnets passes it.
- It may help to alternately pull from the top and bottom and rock the door out of the cavity.
- -Beside him, Zach was alternately pulling at his own hair and beating his hands on his knees.
- James played the fish carefully, alternately pulling it toward the hole in the ice and letting it take back some of the soft, braided, black line.
- The object is whirled by alternately pulling and releasing the tension on the cord.
- Despite this, the demigods and demons pulled back and forth on the snake's body alternately, causing the mountain to rotate, which in turn churned the ocean.
- He alternately pulled at his robe and wrung his hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.