"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's one at a time, and you'd better pull for Chad right now.
- I suppose I'd better pull myself together and go change.
- He'd better pull his lawyer out of bed while he still could.
- "I think we'd better pull our boat up higher still," said George suddenly.
- But you better never pull a trick like this again.
- "Honey, we better pull that couch out before this gets out of hand again."
- You had better pull into the road-side just by the lych-gate outside the church.
- "Maybe you'd better pull your head in until I find out who they are."
- Still, we'd better pull them in and have a look at their faces.
- You had better pull yourself together and"explain, at long last, what did happen."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.