"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Men have long hair pulled neatly into pony tails; women wear long dresses.
- He reached out and, grabbing her hand, neatly pulled her onto the benchbeside them.
- Drop the nozzle back on the surface to break off the icing and pull away neatly.
- She looked smart, too, in an off-white linen pantsuit, her blond hair neatly pulled back.
- Her Lilly wears her hair pulled neatly back from her forehead.
- When a big cargo vessel finally comes through, it catches the rope at the bow and neatly pulls the two boats right alongside.
- It takes a good bit of strength, but it pulls together neatly.
- A plump, grandmotherly woman with graying hair neatly pulled back off her roundish face spoke up.
- She pulled neatly into a parking slot, killed the motor, and sat for a moment, looking straight ahead.
- Chanel's version was stylized, with a hank of hair hanging down one side of the face and the rest pulled neatly back into a bun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.