"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She pulled him back into the room by an arm.
- She took the lead at half way and quickly pulled clear to win by six lengths.
- She'd probably pull him from the car by his ear.
- He sat up, and pulled me by the hair into his lap.
- She pulled him by his feet into an old shed.
- She pulled back from him, now only touching by voice.
- He pulled me by the hand out of the auditorium and into the hall.
- "If I did that now, you'd have to pull me out of bed by my feet."
- Therefore, I pulled cases by date of treatment, age, and race.
- At this stage, the top 3 cars had pulled away from the rest of the field by over 3.5 seconds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.