"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This left some fans thinking the couple randomly pulled some words out of a hat when deciding a name for their daughter.
- They are notorious for paying little if any attention to traffic safety issues, but rather for randomly pulling over cars and exacting bribes.
- Don't just randomly pull a doctor's name off your health insurance list.
- He began to struggle, to pull randomly against his restraints.
- I started to pull randomly.
- I assume that the security staff is expected to randomly pull aside a specific number of individuals per hour.
- She pulled randomly at straps until the garment made a hissing sound and dropped to the ground.
- Most are sergeants with 5 to 15 years of experience, pulled randomly from the top 10 percent of their specialty, as defined by their commanding officers.
- These monkeys run around screaming, randomly pulling levers that release rockets or shoving other monkeys around.
- In each case, the police randomly pulled the drivers' records without first suspecting them of a crime, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.