"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She reached down and calmly pulled them free, tossing them away.
- He calmly pulled the trigger and watched as the crimson beam struck the bull directly between its rolling, red eyes.
- He was calmly pulling the legs from some squealing black thing in his hands.
- It died when he saw Allard calmly pulling the wrapper from the cigar that had been forced upon him.
- Marlin calmly pulled a .44 Magnum out of his belt.
- Calmly pulling her right hand free, she slapped his face as hard as she could swing.
- Rufus Cruikshank calmly pulled the cord from the radio.
- Bashir calmly pulled the blanket up over the child's head and then turned to her.
- They calmly pulled thin metal strips from their breast pockets and gave them to the Arkonides.
- And behind all this flailing is the author, calmly pulling the strings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.