"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I sighed and reluctantly pulled my translation work back in front of me.
- The dance came to an end, and Deke pulled reluctantly away from her.
- Tiamak nodded and reluctantly pulled his feet from the water.
- He reluctantly pulled his mouth away from hers and looked down again at her flushed face.
- He watched while Roger reluctantly pulled the gun away from the woman; she gave no sign, but went on screaming.
- She hesitated, reluctantly pulling her hands free of his.
- Then she let out a sigh and pulled reluctantly away.
- Pulling away reluctantly, turning to Luke, forgetting there was anyone else in the room.
- Deanna kissed him one last time, pulling away from his lips very reluctantly.
- She raised herself and felt the long column pull reluctantly out of her depths.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.