"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We'll somehow pull together and absorb the hit as a nation.
- You must somehow pull yourself together so that you can make amends.
- There were times when you wondered if he was gone, but he somehow pulled through.
- Unfortunately, when Ariel was 3 years old she somehow pulled a television set from a dresser, crushing herself to death.
- The man's back was to her, as he somehow pulled himself up the smooth wall twenty meters away.
- I knew if I could somehow pull it together, now is the time.
- We somehow pulled it together to the point it's at now.
- We finally won free of the well, somehow pulling into another passage on the opposite side from where we had entered.
- If he somehow pulled himself together in the next few hours.
- I somehow pulled away from the crowd and felt for the walls to figure out where I was.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.