"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Leo Clark had been waiting for twenty minutes when a car pulled into an empty space halfway down the garage.
- Andropolis surprises everyone, by pacing himself early in the race, only pulling ahead halfway through the race.
- I was just getting in the front seat when a car pulled halfway into the drive.
- Eventually, he had located one with its shutters pulled halfway down.
- His mask is a Sombrero pulled halfway down his face with eye holes cut in it.
- Without apparent effort he had the man pulled halfway over the bar top, feet kicking ineffectually in mid-air.
- The newspaper writes that, 56 seconds into the video, three officers can be seen with their face masks pulled halfway up their faces.
- Patrick pulled halfway onto the sidewalk and grabbed his bulletproof vest from the back of the car.
- Jane lay sleeping soundly next to him, a thin sheet pulled halfway up her alabaster body.
- Jack Kirton pulled one back halfway through the second period, but Hare went off injured with ten minutes left, and the final score was 4-2.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.