"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Start by gently picking out the tangles at the ends of your hair to avoid pulling out the hair.
- Avoid pulling the pieces of a joint apart to glue them, as doing so likely will loosen other joints.
- Tighten the clamps carefully to avoid pulling the corners out of square.
- At a time of national crisis, when the nation must pull together, it seems only logical that we do what we can to avoid pulling further apart.
- He no longer allows himself to be photographed wearing too-short running shorts, and he avoids pulling faces in public.
- Instead, when he caught up with her, he ran at her side, shortening his stride to avoid pulling ahead of her.
- Some workers say they are pressured by group and team leaders to finish their jobs more quickly to avoid pulling the cord.
- The engineers might then switch to a different intake location to avoid pulling the contaminated water into the treatment plant.
- I have to be gentle to avoid pulling the whole ship apart.
- In both cases it is very important to have a gauge indicating line tension to avoid pulling the pilot out of the air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.