"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jilly drew a deep breath and pulled her head back into the car.
- "Move," he said, as he pulled his head back into the car and started forward.
- I took the girl by the hair and, gently but firmly, pulled back her head.
- She reached him, put one arm around his shoulders and pulled back his head by the hair.
- He pulled his head back into the hall and let the door shut.
- He pulled his head back in and leaned over and opened the door on the other side.
- I pulled my head back in and thought about it.
- She pulled back her head and looked up at him.
- As the level of the water dropped, however, she pulled back her head.
- The man pulled his head back into the room and closed the door again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.