"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Walking and exercise can pull the hair further into the skin.
- His eyes shot to the door and I pulled back farther out of sight.
- Which means companies can put better staff on the problems and pull even farther ahead of their competition.
- But the music is pulling further away from any sort of conventional jazz.
- Jordan's breath caught, and he pulled himself up farther to look straight down.
- He pulled the stick farther to the right, tightening his turn.
- "The big guys are pulling further and further away from all the others," a top industry executive said.
- In the straight he pulled steadily further away from his rivals to win by eight lengths.
- She tried to pull back even further, pull her knees higher.
- An attempt to pull further away from the Lumberjacks takes place in this 2012 contest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.