"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tension instead focuses on whether Stormare will be able to rein himself in when the investigation inexorably pulls him toward his old life.
- Drawn by another and more suspicious scent, as if he were but a bit of iron pulled inexorably toward a powerful magnet, Orson raced north along the alley.
- Talia had found herself pulled inexorably to those same gardens; on seeing the Queen pacing the paths, she understood why.
- The ki-lyn followed, pulled inexorably by the chain the Emperor had retrieved.
- It was like a tunnel of force, inexorably pulling the ship apart.
- He strove to keep his face from that wall as it inexorably pulled him closer.
- And everyone aboard the little courier vessel, except perhaps for Trahve himself, was being pulled inexorably toward a most unpleasant death.
- Other Western countries are being pulled inexorably into the fray, with calls in Washington to curb Chinese trade because of Beijing's bullying of Hong Kong.
- His compulsion to keep moving westward is so irresistible that he is as helpless in its grip as an asteroid captured by the earth's tremendous gravity and pulled inexorably toward a cataclysmic impact.
- But as he put together the evidence of the global climate crisis he describes in this book, he found himself pulled inexorably to do more than simply write about it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.