"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Scott not only took the lead but gradually pulled away from the rest of the field.
- Chemicals of all descriptions gradually pulled the Berman circle down.
- I shall gradually pull myself together, she will marry, that is the only way out among the living.
- The Rebels were able to gradually pull away to a 92-78 victory.
- Then he pushed the pace and gradually pulled away.
- At full impulse, he was gradually pulling away from them.
- Smith gave Miami a 7-4 lead on a 3-point play and the Heat gradually pulled ahead, 20-14.
- As he did, he gradually pulled a little slack into the chain.
- I flashed my headlights and the one on the left gradually pulled ahead.
- Then he saw that its nose had sunk a couple of degrees, and it was gradually pulling away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.