"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We pulled into the side of the road and under the trees.
- He pulled all of the national television networks back under state control.
- Cautiously, he pulled his feet under him, and tried to stand.
- He pulled me back under the canvas, out of the rain.
- With a quick jerk, he pulled both feet out from under her.
- "Every time Abrams has a chance to come up for air, they pull him under the water again."
- Pulled one from under his sleeve, sure as the Lord!
- If this happens, it is likely that the whole boat will get pulled under water.
- I think he's sort of pulled that back under control.
- John pulled the shotgun away from under the body which lay over it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.