"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She made him cross by repeatedly pulling away.
- Harvath took a running slide across the slick marble floor and repeatedly pulled the trigger on his silenced H&K.
- Participants compete in repeatedly pulling the floats up along a giant scaffolding, then trying to drop theirs on top of the other.
- He pulled repeatedly on the reins to it steady.
- Catton tried twice to complete his studies, but found himself repeatedly pulled away by his newspaper work.
- It works by repeatedly pulling sorted sublists out of the list to be sorted and merging them with a result array.
- His right hand repeatedly pulled the trigger, blasting bullet after bullet into the dark shape.
- The Supreme Court and the lower federal courts have had to repeatedly pull the Bush administration back when it exceeded its constitutional powers.
- While a court challenge would always rule in Hagar's favor, the law could not prevent the police from repeatedly pulling him over and giving him tickets.
- Tonight, they repeatedly pulled away from St. Peter's and continually allowed the Peacocks back in the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.