"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled away from her instinctively, putting a slight space between them.
- Then she felt the greasy touch of camouflage cream on her cheek and instinctively pulled away.
- She shivered, and Gray instinctively pulled her tighter against his chest.
- He instinctively pulled away from her, wanting to be covered, to protect himself.
- She pulled away instinctively, but she was too securely tied.
- She reached for his hand, and he instinctively pulled it away.
- Hand any two wizards a piece of rope and they would instinctively pull in opposite directions.
- The bridge access panel hissed, and George instinctively pulled his eyes away from the starship to look.
- She pulled back instinctively, but Jamie's hand came down on her shoulder.
- He tasted blood in his mouth as Wyrm screamed and instinctively pulled away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.