"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They pulled my head up by the hair to get a better aim.
- I got a handful of that short thick hair and pulled her head up.
- She sucked a bit harder, then pulled her head up sharply.
- A strong, gauntleted hand pulled his head up by the hair.
- He pulled up his head; there were sounds of movement in the corridor.
- Today, every other step he was pulling his head up.
- Malcolm grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head up.
- He pulled up his head to find the fire, but it too was gone.
- Cole asked cheerfully as he pulled her head up to look at him.
- She moved, and I let go so she could pull her head up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.