"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Laurie regarded the dour man and playfully pulled the muzzle of a rambunctious puppy.
- The situation could have ended badly, but the Dancer stood quietly as he had when he allowed me, as a 3-year-old, to playfully pull on his tail in his stall.
- Judy playfully pulled her arm away.
- Reaching out to the Border Runners she playfully pulled their ears.
- As the departing drinkers stumbled away into the blackout, Bonnyman playfully pulled Miss Jobey towards him.
- She playfully pulled him back down on top of her.
- Her hands moved again, running over his chest, pulling playfully on the black hairs.
- She playfully pulled a few strands up to her mouth, tasting the metal tang of its exotic alloys.
- She took sparse clumps of chest hair and pulled playfully.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.