"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Taiwanese know that this limits how much they can unilaterally pull away from China.
- This does not faze the Times, which writes that the United States could unilaterally pull out of the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, despite what anyone thinks.
- North Korea unilaterally pulled its MAC representatives out of Panmunjom in late April saying the MAC should be replaced by a peace treaty.
- "I think it would be a mistake for the United States to unilaterally pull out of a United Nations operation."
- May 2 - Members of Israel's Likud Party vote on whether or not to approve Ariel Sharon's proposal to pull out of the Gaza Strip unilaterally.
- Mr. Gorbachev last year pledged to pull back some 200,000 troops unilaterally.
- Although Mr. Putin did not mention it on Thursday, Russia is angry that in 2001 the Bush administration unilaterally pulled out of the Antiballistic Missile Treaty of 1972.
- Israel's Likud Party votes in a referendum not to pull out of the Gaza Strip unilaterally.
- "But I am concerned that no ally would want to unilaterally pull out of what is a common mission in Bosnia and Kosovo."
- Mr. Sharon shocked Likud in 2002 by envisioning a Palestinian state and again this summer, by unilaterally pulling Israeli settlers and troops out of Gaza.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.