"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ali, on the other hand, was positively glowing, and successfully pulled off this simple yet lovely red carpet style.
- He's bad, but he may pull out of it successfully.
- But if you can successfully pull the wool over Society's eyes, it will be a gamble worth taking.
- Rescuers successfully pulled all seven crewmembers from the water.
- Instead she stood with great dignity, this time successfully pulling her hand from his.
- He never did think much of my medicine, despite the fact that I successfully and at the first trail pulled two aching teeth for him.
- Halters reduce the dog's ability to successfully pull on the leash, but do not eliminate it.
- As I said, we all wanted to believe she'd successfully pulled off a vanishing act.
- The direct task force of 119 aircraft successfully pulled him out of the jungle without any losses.
- The escape system successfully pulled the spacecraft to safety.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.