"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each shuttle, logically, would draw one Narr ship into pursuit, temporarily pulling it away from the main blockade, leveling the odds.
- Once again, she would have been willing to trust intimacy, even knowing it can be painful when inevitably he temporarily pulls away.
- In September 2008, Mark temporarily pulled the plug on Pacific Coast Hellway.
- In 1993, for example, it took a big charge against earnings when it temporarily pulled out of notebook computers.
- In the meantime, large chains, including Home Depot, temporarily pulled the old blinds from their shelves.
- A planned food handout was postponed and the aid agency temporarily pulled its staff out of the area.
- Some school districts temporarily pulled apples from lunchrooms.
- Evergreen Plaza, in fact, had been exceptionally nice to the walkers before Mr. Provo temporarily pulled the plug.
- NBC temporarily pulled Crime Story off the schedule on March 13, 1987.
- Some newspapers temporarily pulled "The Boondocks" or moved it away from the other comics because of its content.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.