"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Work in the region traditionally focused on the abundant natural resources.
- Research has traditionally focused on certain tasks in machine learning and control.
- The department has traditionally focused on team building and communication but added community involvement in 2009.
- Some tailors that have traditionally focused on men are now seeing more women as customers.
- For example, though heart disease kills more women than men, clinical research in this area has traditionally focused only on males.
- Physicians: Medical care is traditionally focused on a cure and healing the patient.
- When dealing with the salons, historians have traditionally focused upon the role of women within them.
- The agency has traditionally focused on the drug-approval process to determine if a drug is safe and effective.
- Ideas of world order have traditionally focused on war and respect of borders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.