"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He opened his eyes and tried to focus on Wes across the desk.
- The young man focused his eyes across the lobby.
- I replied, my eyes focused across the street on the bayou.
- He focuses on creativity across a broad range of media and behaviors.
- I am used to distance but my eyes ached to focus across the vast hall.
- Chief Burke focused his night ocular on the activity across the river.
- He focused on the wall clock across the room and saw that over two hours had passed, though it seemed only minutes.
- We're also going to focus on health and wellness across the life span in that department.
- But the interviews focused on people across the political spectrum.
- She turned her back firmly and focused on the wall across the tracks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.