"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her publications focused on gender, political economy, and the relationship between these areas of scholarship.
- By appropriating historical events and ideas, he focused on questions of relationship between individual and society.
- He focused on the man patrolling, now halfway between the western edge of the island and the cliff.
- Shortly after, the primary school was phased out with the College offering secondary education focused between Years 8 to 12.
- It took place from April 7-18, 2012 and focused on the sharing of tactics, procedures, and cultures between each military.
- He focused on street scenes and the contrast between the traditional craftsmen and the modernity of the city.
- Picard stared into the distance, his attention focused somewhere between the bright sun and the dark object.
- Hannah focused on the mother/daughter relationship and the conflicts between the girl and her dad.
- Throughout the video, the camera focuses back and forth between the dance number and close ups of each f(x) girl.
- She realized that she had instinctively raised her lasgun to focus between his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.